Whether you need to restore a missing tooth, protect your natural tooth, or restore dental implants, porcelain crowns or bridges are a beautiful option. This treatment is a great way to restore tooth functionality, protect your oral health, and provide increased confidence.
At Pickens Family Dentistry, we offer top-quality dental services that can transform your smile. To find out more about porcelain dental crowns and bridges, call our office and schedule an appointment today!
Porcelain Crowns and Cosmetic Dentistry
While most people associate crowns with restorative dentistry, because there is a significant improvement to one’s overall appearance, crowns can also be cosmetic dentistry. That is why at Pickens Family Dentistry, we color-match, shape, and size your dental crown to fit right in with your natural teeth so that you can feel confident in your restored smile. Without customized crowns your tooth can stick out like a sore thumb, only further damaging your self-confidence and making your smile feel uncomfortable.
It is important to choose a dental office that has the materials, experience, and technology to give you a seamless, stunning, and natural-looking smile. Pickens Family Dentistry will give you all that, in addition to protecting your oral health. With dental crowns and cosmetic dentistry, you can look and feel amazing.
How Porcelain Crowns and Bridges Can Help
Both dental crowns and bridges are very common dental treatments because they solve many dental issues. Crowns and bridges are capable of:
- Restoring the function of a decayed or broken tooth.
- Strengthening and protecting a damaged or weakened tooth.
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile, boosting your confidence.
- Replacing one or more missing teeth to improve chewing and speaking abilities.
- Preventing teeth from shifting in an effort to fill the missing spot.
Regardless of what type of dental accessory you choose, you can rest assured knowing your dental dilemma will be solved.
Advantages of Porcelain Dental Crowns and Bridges
There are numerous benefits to both porcelain crowns and bridges, each comes with specific advantages. Dr. Pickens will advise you on which solution will work best for your concerns. Crowns and bridges give you
- Durability: The porcelain material makes the crown or bridge strong and long-lasting, giving you back normal tooth function and making the treatment cost-effective.
- Natural Appearance: The crown or bridge will be color-matched to your current teeth to give you a seamless smile.
- Comfort: Not only is the porcelain material compatible with your gums but it is customized to your smile so you have a smooth finish.
- Functionality: You can resume normal routine life activities, eat, and speak with confidence, knowing your smile has been restored.
- Improved Oral Health: Often, a dental crown or bridge is needed due to a dental health issue. Both treatments will seal the site from further bacteria or infection, keeping your oral health protected.
To see if porcelain dental crowns or bridges are right for you, call our office to schedule a consultation today!
How Much Do Dental Crowns and Bridges Cost?
Costs deeply depend on what procedures you are getting. The most effective way to get an answer is to give us a call!
While the total cost of these treatments is determined by numerous factors, there are some cost-effective benefits. The porcelain material is stain-resistant so you do not need to worry about whitening the crown or bridge the whole time that you have it.
Additionally, due to the durable material, both are long-lasting treatments. This allows you to not worry about additional treatment since your oral health is protected. If you do not get the treatment you need such as a dental crown, then you may require more significant treatment in the future, costing you time and money.
At Pickens Family Dentistry, we believe in being completely transparent about the process and pricing so that is why during your consultation you will receive a realistic quote for the treatment.
Share Your Smile Again with a Porcelain Crown
With our advanced technology, experienced dental team, and the latest techniques you can experience both restorative and cosmetic dentistry from Pickens Family Dentistry. Get your porcelain dental crown or bridges and renew your smile. You will not ever want to hold your smile back once you have completed treatment.
Contact our dental team today to schedule a consultation for porcelain crowns and bridges! We look forward to providing personalized care and exceptional results that will protect your oral health and keep you smiling.